Advice Column. BEAR YOUR SOUL

The place for Randomness and Other Nonsensicality

Re: Advice Column. BEAR YOUR SOUL

Postby The_Joy_Who_Pwns » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:23 pm

COPY PASTE FROM A BEST ANSWER ON YAHOO ANSWERS

Absolutely true. Male dolphins are known to gang rape other dolphins, male and female, and they are not real picky about what species they mate with. There is a news story every year or so about dolphins trying to rape swimmers.

"The woman taken by the dolphin was 37 year old pilates instructor and professional dancer, Tanya Halerfan of Liverpool, NY . Authorities are still looking for Halerfan.
Bob Grunderson of the National Coast Guard made a statement to the press stating, “Our search for Miss Halerfan or her remains will continue though we hold no hope of finding either. In past experience with cases of dolphin kidnapping and sexual assault the victims are usually never found.”

"Researchers studying dolphin behavior have been noticing an alarming trend in recent years. They have discovered rogue packs of adult male dolphins gang raping swimmers in open waters. Human decoys fitted with tracking devices have been dumped in open waters and observed from helicopter."

"Scott Randleston of the Dolphin Research Institute of Boca Raton, has been studying dolphin behavior for 17 years, and came up with the decoy program. “In every case the decoy was set upon in a short time by groups of dolphins ranging from 8 to 20 young males. It seems there are gangs of dolphin predators roaming the open waters looking for humans to sexually assault. The dolphins in each case were observed circling the swimmer as one of the group grabbed them with their penis and dragged them under, then the others followed. You see dolphins have a prehensile penis, it is full of powerful muscles and they can wrap it around objects, such as a human wrist, ankle, neck, or waist. One could compare it to a boa constrictor or an elephant trunk….The decoys never resurfaced in any of the studies…. We tracked one of the decoys to an underwater cave where it had been repeatedly raped and torn apart by the dolphins. ”

"There are at least 14 cases of dolphin rape reported each year in the United States, these usually occur near the shore where victims are able to escape before they can be dragged into a dolphin rape cave. There is no real estimate of how many deaths are the result of dolphin rape each year as many of these occur in open water where there are few eyewitnesses if any."
The_Joy_Who_Pwns
Vizard

Postby drayndarkness » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Ok thats enough. We need to stay on topic. You have all been warned
Screening Minister
drayndarkness
[UberMod] Ultimate POWARR!!

Postby Xapdos » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:19 pm

The_Joy_Who_Pwns wrote:COPY PASTE FROM A BEST ANSWER ON YAHOO ANSWERS

Absolutely true. Male dolphins are known to gang rape other dolphins, male and female, and they are not real picky about what species they mate with. There is a news story every year or so about dolphins trying to rape swimmers.

"The woman taken by the dolphin was 37 year old pilates instructor and professional dancer, Tanya Halerfan of Liverpool, NY . Authorities are still looking for Halerfan.
Bob Grunderson of the National Coast Guard made a statement to the press stating, “Our search for Miss Halerfan or her remains will continue though we hold no hope of finding either. In past experience with cases of dolphin kidnapping and sexual assault the victims are usually never found.”

"Researchers studying dolphin behavior have been noticing an alarming trend in recent years. They have discovered rogue packs of adult male dolphins gang raping swimmers in open waters. Human decoys fitted with tracking devices have been dumped in open waters and observed from helicopter."

"Scott Randleston of the Dolphin Research Institute of Boca Raton, has been studying dolphin behavior for 17 years, and came up with the decoy program. “In every case the decoy was set upon in a short time by groups of dolphins ranging from 8 to 20 young males. It seems there are gangs of dolphin predators roaming the open waters looking for humans to sexually assault. The dolphins in each case were observed circling the swimmer as one of the group grabbed them with their penis and dragged them under, then the others followed. You see dolphins have a prehensile penis, it is full of powerful muscles and they can wrap it around objects, such as a human wrist, ankle, neck, or waist. One could compare it to a boa constrictor or an elephant trunk….The decoys never resurfaced in any of the studies…. We tracked one of the decoys to an underwater cave where it had been repeatedly raped and torn apart by the dolphins. ”

"There are at least 14 cases of dolphin rape reported each year in the United States, these usually occur near the shore where victims are able to escape before they can be dragged into a dolphin rape cave. There is no real estimate of how many deaths are the result of dolphin rape each year as many of these occur in open water where there are few eyewitnesses if any."

[citation needed]
Xapdos
[Mod] POWARR!

Postby The_Joy_Who_Pwns » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:01 am

Yeaaaah. Hmm. Okay here was the link to the yahoo answers he had some links I think...
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 556AARIHu4
The_Joy_Who_Pwns
Vizard

Postby drayndarkness » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:36 pm

ENOGUH
Screening Minister
drayndarkness

Postby drayndarkness » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:37 pm

ENOugh this is way too off topic. I will lock it if needed
Screening Minister
drayndarkness

Postby british8r » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:15 pm

yeah guys enough with the dolphin rape.
british8r
Jinchūriki

Postby The_Joy_Who_Pwns » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Then bring up something else! We finished Ryan's problem, someone else needs to have a go!

I mean I would, but I don't really have any seriously problems... at least none that I don't already know what the answers to them are. Here, i shall ask and answer them myself:

1) Arg, I'm fat! What do I do?

Joy, you should diet and exercise

Okay I cut out pop from my life and also switched from frosted flakes to multi grain cheerios

I suppose that's a start... what about exercise?

WOAH! Look at the time! Next question!

2) University applications, homework, studying, club activites, horseback riding, regular work... THE PRESSURE IS MURDERING ME!

Well... most of that is important. Maybe you should quit anime club to have more time for the rest.

NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN OR SO HELP ME YOUR DEATH WITH COME SWIFTLY AND WITH MUCH PHYSICAL PAIN.

... you remember you're answering this yourself right?

... oh yeah. Um. Next question?

3) I'm addicted to fictional guys as they are better than anything I know in life and far less threating and the idea of regular relationships gives me severe anxiety. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Well you should talk to people about it! Quit going to yourself with all your problems Joy. It's okay to talk to other people about things like this. I suppose fangirling over fictional guys is what you do, but in the case of anxiety it could help just giving people a chance and-

Does a chance involve becoming physically ill, suffering depression, getting headaches, wanting to throw up on everything, being unable to speak and all that other shit that happens have to go part and parcel with giving people a chance?

Umm....

Does it?

Okay look. You're being silly. You don't even like anyone right now. Just... just quit worrying over it. I would have to assume the reason you have these problems is because the guys you actually came close to having something with were not to your liking. For various reasons their chemistry and yours did not match up and you simply did not or discovered you did not wish to pursue something with them. Hey, this could be a good thing, at least it proves you're not desprate for any relationship and you're willing to hold out for someone you actually think you like.

That strangely makes me feel better. Okay, I can live with this. Now what do I do when I'm actually 100% positive I like someone (I mean I'm not right now and haven't been that sure since last year but hey whatever) and I have my typical reaction: complete verbal paralysis. (I get this for non 100% positives as well but normally I don't actually pursue those and I don't think I'm ever going to try that again. MUST BE SURE FIRST DAMN IT *smacks self for insensitive actions towards those who shall remain nameless)

Right. Verbal paralysis. Um. I suppose asking someone to tell them for you is out?

Yeah, that's lame. I wouldn't want someone to go through channels to ask me out and I wouldn't feel right getting someone else to do it for me.

So.... I dunno dude. You might actually have to ask the room on this one.

Wow, really? Ha! I do have a question. To those who've read this far: HOW DO I BREAK VERBAL PARALYSIS ON GUYS I LIKE? I mean for future reference since I don't have anyone to use any advice gleaned on right now but whatever.

4) So... what about the voices in my head that I talk to? Is that normal?

Normal to have voices in your head? Yes. Normal to talk to them? I think possibly yes. To advertise it? Not exactly normal, but fairly common on t-shirts and online. To always sleep to one side of your bed so as to give them sleeping room? No Joy, that is not normal.

What the hell that's not why I do that! The pillows on the other side are lumpy...

Oh that's nice! Leave me the lumpy ones why don't you!

I do. ^_^

HA! You just admited to leaving that side of the bed for your thought people! MWAH HA HA HA HA!

Oh god no now they all know of my terrible shame! *sobs in corner forever*

AAAAAAAANYwho. That`s why I don`t need people to solve my problems. Except for that one at the end of question 3. Answers to that would be nice.
The_Joy_Who_Pwns
Vizard

Postby the Jake-Man » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:57 am

voices are okay to have has long has you make your your in charge
if i say anything mean i probably don't mean it if i tease you i probably like you
the Jake-Man
Vizard

Postby KitsuneChan » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:24 am

the voices in your head are just echoes of your past lives. its all good~
also, i does has a problem. :S
i have been dating my boyfriend for about a month now, hes is sweet, caring, yadda yadda yadda.
hes great. i care about him alot, and i trust him.
BUT.
I know his track record with girls is.......poor. and i know (by being informed by the entire universe) he has done various... "things"with his past girlfriends that i am not willing to or intending to do with him.
I know full well he is expecting these "things" from me, but i dont want this to be the reason we break up...
Advice? :/
"Don't say that you're worthless."
"I let them die... I AM worthless. Inhuman."
"You're the most human of us all..."

xXx True love xXx
KyoxKitsune
KitsuneChan
Jinchūriki

PreviousNext

Return to Chatbox